Getsuyoubi no Tawawa - Ch. 88 - Cheer-chan, Part 7

Dex-chan lover
This is the only truly funny thing I could find in this chapter:
0001.png

Dex-chan lover
People are putting way to much thought into funny horny manga, this girl is one of my fav girls from the manga.

Dex-chan lover
The reason that things feel off to a lot of people with this 'couple' is the idol dynamic. The manager's description in this chapter that they 'are in different worlds' disgusts me, and I bet others who read this feel the same. Getsuyobi no Tawawa started as something the author did on Mondays to cheer people up with cute girls who have giant honka-badonka-donkers. The manga has established itself and its universe as a place where love is simple and easy, so when reading this storyline, it comes across as way too dramatic in a negative way. I think that if this storyline were a totally separate manga it wouldn't bother people as much, but in the tawawa story, this is almost dark in comparison to the other couples' stories.

Well that's my take. Let me know what you think.
I think you described it succinctly, though as much as it's off putting, for me it's like sinking into cold water after being in a sauna for contrast therapy.

Aggregator gang
I hope the dynamics of their relationship changes. I want him to have a gf, to hang out with friends that are girls, or reveal that he really just sees her as a friend. Something to rile her up and make her figure out what he really means her. The bare minimum, they should have a heart to heart convo and establish what they are to each other and what they want from one another

Dex-chan lover
Really hate this idols should stay single BS. Like they are not people at all.
as an idol fans i usually just left and move to the next idol if they announce they're not single anymore, some hardcore fans might get angry and do more extreme things

but it's their life, i won't judge them :bleh:

Dex-chan lover
the problem with idol culture is not that women should be free and how dare people have expectations of them
the problem with idol culture is the lie "these unowned women are pure" and that society has collapsed so far that men are satisfied with just looking at that lie

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone in Japan lock their apartment door?
Genuine answer: Not really.
People with more modern homes/apartments tend to do so more, especially if they're used to the city or areas with higher theft rates. But since most places are just generally pretty safe, a lot of homes will flat out not even HAVE door locks - maybe a rudimentary one at best.
There's foot traffic almost all the time, plus cops & watch groups patrol neighborhoods often enough that you'd still have to really case a place in order to rob it.

Users who are viewing this thread