Getsuyoubi no Tawawa - Ch. 93 - Kouhai-chan, Part 23

Dex-chan lover
I guess that in a world where everybody has massive fucking titties, people won’t get mad when one gets a boyfriend.

Seriously the Tawawaverse seems less toxic than anything here
I mean, it's hard to be angry for long when you have giant stressballs literally attached to your body :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
aPDCUzy.png

Dex-chan lover
Put aside the goofy shit of this chapter, I am glad the public stood on the side of idol-chan and are generally supportive of her romance.

Dex-chan lover
Given that as usual we got no progress between senpai and kouhai, I hope that the positive reactions to the leaked picture of idol chan mean we are getting some development for her love story.

Double-page supporter
I wasn't really talking about this chapter in particular, or even this manga. It seems to be a common theme in manga in general that people can simply enter your house without a key over there in wagyu nation. It's the weirdest thing to me.
Not many people lock their doors in small towns in Sweden.

Dex-chan lover
Not many people lock their doors in small towns in Sweden.
Yeah. In small towns, in Sweden. Small, mostly closed communities where everyone knows everyone else and the population is homogenous and most likely elderly with older values.

Those kinds of instances are very specific and not applicable. This guy is young and lives in an apartment in the middle of a fucking city with millions of people.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!!

Well, my inner thoughts screaming like: THAT'S SHOULD BE ME!

Dex-chan lover
There are going to always be people who support the relationship, but there will also be people who don't and I'm sure. When we see his perspective he's probably going to feel a lot of the "it should've been me" heat.

Dex-chan lover
it should've been me it should've been me it should've been me it should've been me it should've been me

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so the public isn't reacting like a bunch of parasocial parasites. The idol fans aren't losing their shit?!
That makes two series I've seen in roughly as many weeks where a well-known tiddy artist draws an Idol breaking the "no love" rule and not getting drawn & quartered for it (the other one being Furyou Idol-chan Bakutan by Zurikishi). Maybe this will become a trend in 2024? Artists drawing Idols in happy relationships to subtly call out the toxic idol culture?

Users who are viewing this thread