Getsuyoubi no Tawawa - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Maegami-chan, Part 1

Dex-chan lover
While others think of something else when they hear Himura-sensei's name, I personally love him for these expressions. Page 13 is yet another masterpiece. And last page, of course.

Vollebu-chan needs to be bonked more often, cause she's constantly horny.

Joke about prioritizing was good.

Nice, best girl Maegami-chan is her brighten up everyone's day with her smile including her favorite sensei's sloppy self. Ai-chan best chance to stop smiling before she scolded by Maegami-chan again... She means business to! Good chapter to - Can't wait till she confess to her teacher.

Thanks for the chapter!

Group Leader
Ai and Maegami's interaction is totally different from the webcomic and it's really interesting how that plays here.

Dex-chan lover
Poor teacher. He'll get that pussy, but Venus Flytrap style I'm afraid.

Double-page supporter
Thansk for the chapter!
i don't remeber Maegami having Yandere tendencies in the webcomic version
Well, Himura-sensei knows what he's doing, so let se if they follow their webcomic comic version...
and have their baby

Dex-chan lover
@Qwaser5r
she is a yandere in the webcomic too.
Like when she doesn't want a daughter because she can become a rival for the teacher attention

Dex-chan lover
Maegami is definitely a bit more intense than I recall from the webcomic version, thats for sure. I Hope it doesnt get pushed over the edge here and make her actually crazy.

Dex-chan lover
now this is nice to see unlike the webco version of them being just a neighbor now they are a schoolmate also, very nice 👌

in my opinion i dont think u can call her a yandere, in the webco version she is similar like takagi who can tease u mentally

on the last page i remember maegami story of her visiting the shrine praying for fertility there she have the same scary aura 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread