Getsuyoubi no Tawawa - Vol. 9 Ch. 86 - Cheer-chan, Part 5

Dex-chan lover
When our boy gets to finally touch his childhood friend's boobs:
210.gif

Also this:
dab.jpg

Thanks for the chapter 👍🏼

Dex-chan lover
On break until mid November… :( I need to see what happens next. Especially since the next one will drop during no nut November…

Dex-chan lover
I got curious and google what "harlot" means, it literally straight up mean "slut", "bitch", "hooker" and similiar things to those. God damn, mommy is fucking savage.

Dex-chan lover
Now hum, I doubt any ladies would read this, but if you wish for some help.... I'll gladly volunteer. :meguu:

Dex-chan lover
Cheer-can/Idol is by far the worst of the girls/pairings. The whole I have to stay a virgin because oh my fans is so dumb a reason to not be dating her childhood friend. The only solace to it is that fact its very clear the other character thinks she's stupid for thinking that. Other then that great chapter Cheer-chan bounces off Prez/Margami-chan well.

Double-page supporter
I think people need to re-read the Cheer-chan chapters.

For one, a gravure idol isn't a sex worker. It's around the same level as being a sports illustrated swimsuit model, but slightly more racy.

Secondly, the reason she became an idol is because the childhood friend asked her not to belong to anyone. So that's why she's not dating him.

Dex-chan lover
ugh 6 melons in bathtub and I can't tell with pair is with until pre mom speaking

Dex-chan lover
I think people need to re-read the Cheer-chan chapters.

For one, a gravure idol isn't a sex worker. It's around the same level as being a sports illustrated swimsuit model, but slightly more racy.

Secondly, the reason she became an idol is because the childhood friend asked her not to belong to anyone. So that's why she's not dating him.
In Cheer-chan's 3rd chapter, the childhood friend also asked Cheer-chan to reconsider her career choice, so he may have given her the idea to pursue becoming a gravure idol but she seems to be doing it because she's a tease, and likes to receive attention as well as respect and money, not solely to fulfill her childhood friend's wish.

Users who are viewing this thread