Getsuyoubi no Tawawa

Sexual harassment lesbians....why the hell are they so common in manga. Wait, it's probably because if it was a guy doing it that it would seem even worse?

Dex-chan lover
Is there any romance at all in this? It seems just like a slice of life about a high school girl.

Another manga I hope I will be able to buy eventually, given it gets an official release in English.

I saw new chapter, clicked, "wait something is not right... no... it can't be... it's not blue... no..." I don't want to read tawawa if not blue.

Kinda dumb take but i dont like that there are so many off shoot relationships, i end up skipping the chapters with out the first guy.

Aggregator gang
its a shame this guy focuses on comedy when he focuses on romance/echii is 100% better but he likes to do the same joke 1000 times and its kinda annoying if he would focus on what matters would be a 10 but its a 8

Dex-chan lover
I'm just wondering, is there any romance in this series or is it one of those will they won't they tease Mangas for 200 chapters?

Supporter
What an amazing work. The author has a profound understanding of eros and mundanity, weaving the two together seamlessly to tell the story of life. I laughed a lot. 💓

Users who are viewing this thread