Getsuyoubi no Tawawa

Double-page supporter
@peshula I like the way you think.

Also, I liked the original form of this manga very much, i.e. beautiful pictures of beautiful people with a hint at a possible story, leaving most of it to the readers' imagination. That said, I think this serialisation which has a more developed story element is handled really well. So far, neither version seems superior to the other, just different.

@redsox02
There will be an incest couple. But there isn't one yet.
Also the age of consent thing will get brought up again since
every couple, besides two, in the twitter version are all age-gap.

No,, you can't suddenly get this girl in you life especially if you're hitting thirties,,
unless for one night stand

I can't imagine anybody wants to read the blue one. Manga printed with bright colors makes me wonder what they were thinking printing it on white paper

Dex-chan lover
Is this different enough from the older version to bother reading?

Dex-chan lover
I've read A LOT of manga. For one reason or another, THIS is the one that makes me feel like i'm reading something I shouldn't be. I don't know why, but it's really hard for me to continue on.

It's not that it's Adult x High Schooler. I've read a couple of those types of romances. It's not the Ecchi Tag. I've read Borderline H Nana x Kaoru, Monster Musume, and To-Love-Ru Darkness... But this one. THIS series. It bothers me.

Users who are viewing this thread