Getsuyoubi no Tawawa

Contributor
@DrHizzle It's just old demographics classification but it doesn't mean anything to the plot of manga AND these it's outdated since shitloads of shounen or seinen manga are very popular with women (like Hero Academiea or Tokyo Ghoul).a

Judging from the webcomic this has the potential to become another solid, lovey-dovey romance manga.

@DrHizzle I think if you don't like something it has a tendency to stick out in your mind. Even if you see very little of it.

@LittleBuster1 Why would he, I'm pretty sure that was have the appeal.

@kingaron just kind of a weird and fucked power dynamic especially with the relationship starting when it does and progressing as it does before she graduates. Idk a 16 y/o dating a 45 y/o seems super fucked in any circumstance, but I guess if thats the festish people want 🤔

@BlackIronBlood that was just a generalization, the pre serialization had their ages at 17 and 45 respectively by the end of that arc.

@Binbo Shota would be just as retarded and fucked up, both examples of older individuals taking advantage of power dynamics to get some one underage. I would find it super fucking weird either way

Gonna guess, a romcom that doesn't address the issues properly
gonna read anyways

Contributor
@Watercell
Multiple different couples, Weddings and pregnant babies happen in some of them.

---
Regarding the age gaps, if we look at history there is great variation in couples and their ages for as far back as you can look. peak female attractiveness is in the mid teens to mid twenties bracket aligning with fertility cues, generally in order to get a mate men would have to earn their place in the group and secure sufficient power and resources to control access to women or provide an environment can protect them from other men. usually it takes longer to attain either of these if they lack prior familial power and connections for organised weddings, so men were more likely to be much older than the women by the time they've attained it.
Of course there are many different social structures.

@subliminal its not so much the age gap as it is the power dynamics involved. The age gap is 100% weird(25+ years older) and the arguments you are making are fine for maybe a pre industrial era society, but we are well past that in the story. Still beyond the age gap unless he changes it in the serialization she dates him, fucks him and gets pregnant well before she even finishes school and before she comes of age. I guess its different in Japan where consent can be achieved with parental permission by 16? But it dosent make it any less fucked up or basically statutory rape since she cant really give consent at her age relative to his age. Again who knows what changes will be made in serialization but as it stands its pretty retarded.

You're mixing up your Girls. Ai chan is dateing salarykun and yes its heavily implied that they are sleeping together, but she isn't preggers in the Pre-serialization. Its the Student Council president who ends up preggers with the Sensei that she spent 3 years pursuing, but their relationship doesn't start until after she graduates (although she does trick him slightly to win their "bet" by changing the time on her phone from 11:55pm to midnight so she can get him to express his feeling before she graduates since he does it before the end of the day).

Users who are viewing this thread