Getsuyoubi no Tawawa

Contributor
@LittleBuster1
Actually I think I've missed one of the stronger drivers of significant age gaps, the risk of death during pregnancy and birth was much higher in the past, some men would end up burying several wives...even women under modern hospital conditions can take months to fully recover from a bad birth.

@Sandor it's the serialized version of a twitter series the mangaka would add on to every Monday to cheer up salary men returning to work. At first it was just random cute girls with giant boobs but then there started to be recurring characters and then individual narratives stared to form for each girls.

It' s dumb and problematic on many levels (huge age gap, sexualizing highschoolers, objectivising and degrading women and so on), but hey, when you divide it completely from reality and think of it as a pure fiction, is really relaxing. Cute boobie girls always soothe my pure lesbian soul.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone talking bout power dynamics and shit like they've never met younger women getting themselves sugar daddies. Ya'll underestimate some girls and overestimate some men.

Oh man, you think being a sugar daddy overturns the power imbalance? That's like saying "slavery isn't about exploiting the poor! I paid good money for this slave!"

News flash: Unless the younger woman ends up richer than her sugar daddies, the traditional power dynamic is still there. (And no, alimony doesn't count unless she's still richer than him after she gives the kids their share. Money she's expected to use for child care isn't hers.)

Now try to forget about that and go enjoy your imaginary JK tits.

As you once did for the vacuous Rom, grant us eyes, grant us eyes. Plant eyes on our brains, to cleanse our beastly idiocy!

Hentai protagonists, or some say kosm...

Dex-chan lover
Oh ho you can't just drop that one and leave it there! Please, do explain how you justify likening a younger individual getting themselves a sugar daddy/momma to slavery!

Double-page supporter
@LittleBuster1 Wait the first guy is over 40? I thought he was in his early 30 at most, and until I have a confirmation in this serialization ill picture him in his late 20, otherwise it will be too weird for my taste

I dont get the whole power dynamic debate given that there isnt any coercion or abuse of power from the person in the powerful position

@can_zero the implication from the preserialization was 40 plus probably 45 years old by what we know and by the mothers reaction because the mom did the same shit. Power dymamic also dosent have to be coercion, the dynamic can occur when an older man or women holds power over a recently graduated high school individual by financial or other means. For example imagine this was all legal and qn 18 year old marries a rich 50 year old because she legit believes they are in love. They spend 4 years together with the chick being entirely reliant on the dude for financial support. Imagine the dude leaves her for a younger chick after those 4 years and she has nothing to show for it. Imagine if said chick had no family and now she is stuck on the opposite side of the country or the world. If the author changes the ages and he ends up being in his mid to late 20s then yeah that works but I guess you can just ignore the fucked implications and enjoy the art if nothing else BOOBA and all that.

Aggregator gang
Everyone is talking about the power dynamics, but does the existence or lack of a power dynamic negate the possibility of love or affection? Isn’t always a case by case study?

So what everyone is saying is that as long as they are both of legal age and there is no form of abuse in the relationship and both clearly loves each other then its ok otherwise its out?

@Malte
Legally? That depends on the state/nation. Personally? That's going to depend who you ask. For instance I would say yeah it depends.

@redsox02
This is the consensuses that most people seem to have yes

@kingaron then i think its time people leave that topic and now discuss what the new chapter is happening here coz i think this might need some incest tag or something

Users who are viewing this thread