Getsuyoubi no Tawawa

Double-page supporter
This is just straight up wish fulfillment for middle aged pedos. If it was literally a hentai I wouldn't even be bothered, but for some reason it being a manga makes it infinitely more gross.

Dex-chan lover
And the plot is? The punchlines are? Or we just get the pre wanking fantasies of the mc in manga form and just that?

I mean, there are a lot of demand of self fullfillment shit and it's clearly on the rise, but at least put some effort. Hire a writer, make your editor to actually help you out even if he has abandoned all hope after being put after this and things like that. One thing is illustrations where you can do these snippets and do wonders for fap material and other thing is making a full serialization about how big are the bazongas on the women the self insert mc meets and the definetly not creep touchy feely shit he fantazises on. Because if this is slice of life awkward adult virgin edition, it's failing miserably.

Holy shit this is the bottom of the barrel after you scraped the wood.

Power Uploader
Meh. It was good in small doses but simply there is not enough for a full blown serialization. Ecchi series still need some thoughts going into it to make it more than mere illustrations.

I love how Black Cat Scanlations/alt. ver. also puts up a (Blue) version of each chapter. I like it SOO much better cuz it keeps the vibes of the original series.
KEEP IT UP! (^_^)

I really don't get people who whine about this being "bad".

For those who still don't get it - you don't read this for the plot (there's none anyway). You read it because it's cute and funny and because you love cute girls with big oppais.

If that's not your stuff, look elsewhere.

@pihip i am going to look elsewhere right after i say that this is trash. the guy doesn't even have a face LOL. Don't know where some of you guys get the idea that the only feedback should be positive.

@fall19

If you don't like the series and are not going to read it, what's the point of your "feedback"? Just pack up and go read something else.

@pihip ONLY PEOPLE THAT LIKE IT GET TO TALK ABOUT IT. Jesus... do you listen to yourself ? I did read a couple of chapters. thats enough to see that this has no story, no characters and generic artwork. you might as well google anime boobs and click on random images.

Dex-chan lover
@pihip no one is mocking you for liking it. You do you, enjoy it, more power to you.

But come on, this a lot of absolutely nothing and no one needs be on a higher state of conciousness or something to see what happens here. Less pretend this is so good you have to "understand" it, because that's where you start to insult everyone's intelligence.

This is cute.
Sort of like something you'd want to read on a Tuesday morning before you finally decide to get out of bed.
Not something you'd spend an entire Saturday night reading, but it's quite nice in its own way.

@mug3n

Please don't misunderstand - If I like something and others do not, that's not an issue, we all have different tastes. That's not why I was replying to the other guy.

And you are right, this is objectively "nothing" as in, it has no higher meaning. But do we need higher meaning in everything to be able to enjoy it?

Dex-chan lover
@pihip I didn't say you can't enjoy it in any moment, I do enjoy the artist myself and frankly I would prefer an illustration book better than this failed intent of a manga that not even a noob would make. As other people said I wouldn't be bothered if it was that, but making it a serialized manga just screams lowest effort for coomer's cash. The concept and objective is just gross, it looks like standards are not needed anymore.

But expect it to be shitted to oblivion just for what it is, don't get riled up because of it. Just enjoy it.

its good but this is something you would read when u have nothing else to do but ill read it i like it

Users who are viewing this thread