Getting mass reacted

Fed-Kun's army
Twice now somebody mass reacted to all my posts after I reacted to some of their posts in a manga thread, it feels VERY retaliatory and is harassment. I ignored and reported the first one after it happened, but could only ignore the second, why can you not report a private profile?

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, I usually react on a post by post basis that has nothing to do with who I am reacting to, just their post. But you can see that they deliberately reacted to my posts just because they didn't like my reactions.
I've never seen someone use the "Dumb" emote so much in the span of a few minutes, holy shit man. lmao

File Attacher
Staff
Super Moderator
Twice now somebody mass reacted to all my posts after I reacted to some of their posts in a manga thread, it feels VERY retaliatory and is harassment. I ignored and reported the first one after it happened, but could only ignore the second, why can you not report a private profile?
Interesting, the ignore was one thing but the report button doesn't even show up on the pop out..

A possible workaround would be to find their profile url and then append report to the end like: https://forums.mangadex.org/members/example.00000/report I haven't tried it but it did bring me to a report page, even though it's normally just a pop out

Fed-Kun's army
Interesting, the ignore was one thing but the report button doesn't even show up on the pop out..

A possible workaround would be to find their profile url and then append report to the end like: https://forums.mangadex.org/members/example.00000/report I haven't tried it but it did bring me to a report page, even though it's normally just a pop out
Hmm, I see.

Banned
Yeah, I usually react on a post by post basis that has nothing to do with who I am reacting to, just their post. But you can see that they deliberately reacted to my posts just because they didn't like my reactions.
I can tell, people usually don't like getting "Strikes" or "Dumbs", so some people annoyingly or not, just start mass dumbing you or striking, happened to me once too.

Hope it'll not happen to you again. Goodluck reporting whoever though.

Dex-chan lover
There should be a log on dev side just tell them your username and the date of harassment.

Dex-chan lover
First world problems. I don't give a crap about haters and so should you.

Banned
As long as one keeps posting/reacting there will be idiots that will retaliate without much reason, which is why I’ve blocked my profile. Some people have too much time in their hands, saw one that decided to give every comment a strike because they didn’t like the series :bleh:
There are people like that out there, some people will go out of their way to strike you multiple times over one or two strikes.

Though I've never heard of people striking over a series. Truly a childish move to take it out on others.

Dex-chan lover
If someone takes the time to strike a bunch of my posts because I managed to piss them off that badly, my first response is to think 'I won THAT round, fool.'

(My second response is to ask @Remocracy to do a bit of scripting for me....)
I know the scripting way to do it, but on the third day of forums (back when it first came out), some guy mass strikes 130 of my posts manually (at least he was dedicated)

Users who are viewing this thread