GGWP. ~Young Ladies Don't Play Fighting Games~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Pi4

Dex-chan lover
first off thank you and bless you for uploading this treasure I'm only at page 40 so far and I must say the only thing that has disappointed me so far is that upon the battle cry scene Aya didn't drop to one knee pull out a ring and propose to best girl Kuroyuri on the spot and then spend the rest of the chapter partaking in some intense handholding. I love this its the toxic cheerios ship.

Fed-Kun's army
I need more of this gamer girl cocain manga! Like I've only read 70 pages and I'm already addicted!

Thank you so much for this Masterpiece! <3<3<3<3<<3<3<3<3<3

Put some damned effort in and learn how to redraw. Looks terrible since you just ran the content aware fill over everything.

ah lol the way she changed personality was really great tho but was that alligator tears tho

lol i like how the authors draw the eyes when its not too detailed and literally just a simple circle i like it when manga do that
lmao i like how the author do the expressions its too funny i like the author artstyle so imma try follow this manga
even though i played fighting games but i am not good with combos unless i try to memorized them but half of the time i am just button mashing lmao

Fed-Kun's army
The surprising thing is /v/ actually translating yuri they usually hate it.

Aggregator gang
This ain't no HSG, but it's pretty good. I'm up for some fighting game girl-on-girl action!

Dex-chan lover
Ejima sensei is on this!!! took me a bit to realize the resemblance (maybe because the eyes are smaller now)

Also so romantic, the blood kabedon Hmmmmmm *chef kiss* beautiful Lo/

As a fan of Tekken, DOA and Blazblue I'm hooked but it's very bizzarre lol

Cheerio!
c434c6e5952f61bcaf4a2556d8b9ef05.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread