Giant Killing - Vol. 37 Ch. 362

Dex-chan lover
giant killing's realistic approach is what I love about it. in other sport manga national team is usually a place for the author to gather the important characters so they'd just throw everyone the reader knew (and it's usually flooded with the characters from the protagonist's team, especially the strong ones)

Dex-chan lover
Prince on a national team would be fun. Although quite a hassle to put up with for sure

Aggregator gang
lmao Prince. I'm not very competitive either, I would prefer to be a medium-good player on a medium-good team than a weaker player on a high-quality team. So much work...

Here I think the author is taking a moment to speak directly to the audience because of how fans can often say "Oh, you won't be any good until you play overseas in the big leagues" or "All players from our local leagues are weak compared to overseas". It's more complicated than that. Especially when we have an example right on the cover of the manga of a man who was very talented and went overseas and hurt himself almost immediately.

I'm really interested in how the autor will use this arc to tell what his want to tell us, I can't wait to see more!

Thanks for the chapter!!

Dex-chan lover
Man, I can't even register what they're saying about improving as a player.

Users who are viewing this thread