Giant Killing - Vol. 37 Ch. 364

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I agree. I think putting him in the match, even if there isn't much time left, wouldn't work. He'd get flustered and fumble around because of nerves. Better to leave him on the sidelines so he can observe, contemplate the game from the closest seat, think about what he needs to do to reach the levels of the players on the field.

Tsubaki really is becoming the main character out of the ETU players.

Being myself a ex-amateur soccer player who was so shy like Tsubaki, I can totally understands the way of thinking coming from him... Giant Killing is such a masterpiece in bringing the true about all this world, what a story!

Thanks for the chapter!

Aggregator gang
@ChronoAlan I agree. When I played soccer and was on the bench of a good team, it was so nerve-wracking to go in at the end of the game. Your body has cooled down, you're not focused, if you mess up it will be even worse because you were winning... Some of us are just too anxious to "take advantage of the moment" all of a sudden like that!

I know this is kind of silly to say on chapter 364 but the first few pages showing the goal again made me think "Ah, sensei is really good at drawing football". Being able to show passes and movement so the reader can understand what happened isn't an easy skill to develop!

Users who are viewing this thread