Giant Killing - Vol. 52 Ch. 514

Fed-Kun's army
It's funny you say that because I was just about to put this on-hold for a while because I'm starting to lose interest.. Anyways, thank you for the hard work!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Sadge.. but thank you so much for translating this series up until now!

It is always sad to see a longtime translator drop a series. Thank you for your work taking us all the way to here.

Thank you guys for everything, hope someone one day continues the translation or we have some official release

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the scans up to now... hope someone else picks it up

I was hoping to at least get to read until the end of the ETU season lol

Double-page supporter
thanks for all your work
bit sad that you decided to stop translating this serie
it has a unique feel as a sport manga

Aggregator gang
Sad to lose such a long-standing series, but thank you for your work up until now. If Kodansha USA keeps releasing one volume every other month it'll be at least a couple years before they even reach this volume 52, unfortunately.

Dex-chan lover
Sad to lose such a long-standing series, but thank you for your work up until now. If Kodansha USA keeps releasing one volume every other month it'll be at least a couple years before they even reach this volume 52, unfortunately.
Yeah I guess they releasing one volume every 2 - 3 months so guess in almost 3,5 years we can read the rest of Vol 52...
* cries in pain *

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah I guess they releasing one volume every 2 - 3 months so guess in almost 3,5 years we can read the rest of Vol 52...
* cries in pain *
Guys, we are picking this series for now. Currently we don't have a translator so we used MTL. And we would like to give our gratitude and respect to the previous group which translated so many chapter 'till date.

If you have any suggestions, let me know.

Note: we aren't really a professional group (for now), so in the case someone who has better translation picking this up, we are willing to step aside.

Dex-chan lover
Guys, we are picking this series for now. Currently we don't have a translator so we used MTL. And we would like to give our gratitude and respect to the previous group which translated so many chapter 'till date.

If you have any suggestions, let me know.

Note: we aren't really a professional group (for now), so in the case someone who has better translation picking this up, we are willing to step aside.
Maybe ask around on MangaDex Discord or Reddit or smth like that? There should be ppl - I hope so.

Users who are viewing this thread