GIGANT - Vol. 6 Ch. 52 - Chiho-san

Dex-chan lover
You see, now I'm wondering if she gets pregnant and grows giant if the baby will become giant or not, and that's just not a thought I expected to be having today.

Aggregator gang
...does Japan have Plan B? I know birth control for women is hard to get there. I hope there isn't a miscarriage storyline. :/

@Meowzilla valid question... is the baby "part of her body" until it's born? and would the baby have the same growth power?

Anybody reading this for the plot will sure appreciate the detailed development but I wouldn't mind if the story moved forward a little.

Dex-chan lover
Glad I'm not the only one weirded out by those body proportions.

Dex-chan lover
If two pregnant women get into a fist fight, it’s like a mech battle between two fetus'

PLEASE, HIROYA-SENSEI MAKE IT HAPPEN.

OK, what the hell is going on with the anatomy in this series? It was never great, but at this point it's fucking pathetic.

Dex-chan lover
yeah uh

the author's just hamming it at this point, not even trying to make her attractive

Dex-chan lover
What is even the point of this series, it's going nowhere. Guess the author just wants an excuse to draw hentai.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, the series isn't as great as I hoped it to be. I'm an Oku fan but it's clearly his weakest series for me right now.

Dex-chan lover
The thing on her wrist controls her body size, so I don't think a baby would become a giant baby, but who knows honestly.

Users who are viewing this thread