Gintama - Vol. 77 Ch. 698 - Beyond the Final Chapter

Oh, Gintama, how much I love you!
I knew it, I've know it all along in my heart. I'll be damned if there's anything else in this world that can pull off a major trolling like this.
Only Gintama could be this stupid even in the "end", and that's why we all love it. I'm still laughing. This is history right here, lol.

VIP
fucking sorrachi, i don't know what emotion i has, but definitely, not bad for this series... will probably just a volume at max tho, soo...

ofc it won't end or else the author's money will also disappear.....its gonna be like one piece or any other manga that will reach a thousand chapter

Hey, Tenipuri isn't THAT bad (I do have issues with the SQ Jump continuation, though - pacing there is, personally, godawful).

Aaaaaand, I this was sort of expectable to happen - how in Earth would you finish in 5 chapters just RIGHT when a gorilla wedding was in the middle of this "ending hype". Unless weird shenanigans, that's for sure.

What I DO expect from the Jump GIGA thing - probably another 5 or 10 chapters to conclude and wrap up everything (or whatever it takes to fill a whole volume). Hey, if Asou Shuuichi did so with Saiki K., I think Sorachi can make it too.

This shits lame af who in the what lmao sorachi your getting to cliche and stupid you cant stop drawing the same designs since 2003 thats pathetically sad i really had high expectations and i thought these woman would stop having these ugly designs well man you done yourself in i was expecting them to look more older and much more um upgraded on the fashion and the men to shinshengumi hasnt changed one piece of clothing which is so sad all other time skips change appearences for good not for temporary looks dammit man i literally feel sad for gintams downfall i guess i gotta stick my eyes outta this one and move on

Dex-chan lover
im dying good job Sorachi ? "please dont look forward to Sorachi's next work"

Double-page supporter
Fucking gorilla messing with us

That masochist mangaka love shuesha dick so much he move it to another magazine

Users who are viewing this thread