Giri Choko Girai no Futari - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
At best they could run with the idea of them interacting with social norms of what a couple should/would be doing and use that to drag out chapters. Which would make the manga decently compelling actually, since it'd be its own excuse to insert fluff into the story.
i kinda like that idea. these first two chapters have already been pretty neat, the writing didn't seem too cheesy and the characters don't appear to be duper dense oafs. which already puts them ahead of 80-90% of romance series out there

Dex-chan lover
This is good author. Nice, simple, and straight to the point.

No bullshit 3rd wheel characters anywhere in sight.

Keep it that way.

Who's the suspicious guy? Did I miss something?
We don't know anything more than at some point she got creeped on at or on the way to the train station, so he walks with her now after work. It's explaining why they're always doing that, when it's typical unless you're both taking trains from the same station.

I enjoy this kind of stories. It's soooo cute! Hope it last. Thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Well... I'm not gonna say it was personal experience (nor gonna deny it), but sometimes a guy is just dumb and not know how to act.

There's this one guy who have a hobby of baking. The girl he was seeing at the time (not dating yet) know this and, albeit she never bakes, think she'll bake something for him for Valentines to impress him.:meguu: The guy kinda knew it from how the girl tried to glean from him what to bake. He decided to bake the exact same thing for her on Valentines.:kek: That would impress her, right? ...Right?:pacman:

Imagine how awkward it was when she gave him her beginner's muffin and he took out the same kind of muffin, but hobbyist level to gave back to her... :korone::notlikethis::lewd:
He clearly wears the pants in their relationship, I hope they're happy together ROFLMAO :huh:

Dex-chan lover
i take back what i said but, dont see this going pass 10 chapters unless if some cliche drama is introduced

Users who are viewing this thread