Giri Choko Girai no Futari - Ch. 3 - The Meaning Behind It

Dex-chan lover
I can see this series being rather short given the premise and all but you know what? That's cool. I rather read a short self-contain story than a 150 chapter of babble :thumbsup:

Also, would it be abnormal for Japan to just ask to come to his home for some homemade dinner? I think that would be a good enough trade

Dex-chan lover
Matching his and hers teacups, problem solved :thumbsup:

I'm a little confused why he thinks he can't ask her, even if it's just for calibration? White Day gifts don't really need to be a surprise....

Dex-chan lover
or they could like

talk
I kept thinking this the entire time, but you gotta think of it from his point of view. He wants to make it a surprise that makes her happy, so he probably thinks asking her specially what she likes makes it too obvious what the intention is. That and these two idiots are probably too embarrassed to admit they're stuck thinking about it and wanting to make each other happy.

Dex-chan lover
I kept thinking this the entire time, but you gotta think of it from his point of view. He wants to make it a surprise that makes her happy, so he probably thinks asking her specially what she likes makes it too obvious what the intention is. That and these two idiots are probably too embarrassed to admit they're stuck thinking about it and wanting to make each other happy.
If he knows she likes him, he could just, like, tell her he's cool with that and they could start dating like three weeks ago

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
If he absolutely can't bring himself to ask her... he's still a moron for complaining that she chose tea? There are plenty of things specifically intended to go with tea. Like cookies! Or make her some tea cakes!!

Dex-chan lover
never seen anyone translate cup ramen as pot noodles... lol

also that mariana trench remark seems veeeery odd. thanks for translation anyway

but what's this about the series only having ten chapters? that's a weird ass serialization
Not confirming if it's true, but recently heard that's British for cup noodle.

Users who are viewing this thread