Giri-Giri Saegiru Katagirisan - Vol. 3 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
Wow, romance. and to think that this is pretty much the first time they talk 😄

>It'll definitely all end at the blink of an eye
Is that a death flag?

@Natsu_1000
If I remember correctly the next chapter is either a continuation of this or references events in this chapter and it's the crazy girl's chapter.

Is this what they call progress?

Also Katagiri in her yukata is really cute.

Dex-chan lover
Is this the first time they've directly had a conversation with each other?

Dex-chan lover
like i said on a different mangas chapter so many romcoms are actually making some good progress today i dont understand

Dex-chan lover
This author doesn't give a FUCK, they are making this manga thinking "if you want to read my manga ok, if not you can fuck off".

This chapter came completely out of left field but it was perfection, i am feeling all giddy inside, the teen romance is so thick i could pass it a slice of bread like butter... i bet it would be sickly sweet.

Okada, my boy, you can think of yourself as a loser but in my hear you are a TRUE CHAD.

Ooka is the avatar of the Boob Goddess, sent to earth to shape this man's destiny

Dex-chan lover
THE HELL IS THIS!! ROMANCE!?!?!
IM HERE FOR STUPID PEOPLE DOING STUPID THING!!

Dex-chan lover
Nice try author, one sweet moment/progression aint going to let me think that next chapter will be another suffering!

I know i've seen this trope a million times, but it gets me every time, gdamn i love it

Contributor
This is the most normal chapter in this manga, but I love it cause proper character interaction not just a gag that's being milked over and over again. The tits gonna be dry if the author doesn't switch up the formula

Users who are viewing this thread