Giri-Giri Saegiru Katagirisan - Vol. 3 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
The 4D chess that is going on behind scenes on this manga, jfc

@EndMyExistence In a really roundabout and creepy way, yes, she is behaving like a cupid.

A character actually pointing out how that was the first time they talked (this much).

Yeah, so unsurprisingly Katagiri doesn't care for Okada, not that there is an actual reason she would. So it seems Okada is fucked now, I guess and we can only help Ooki will help him again, but Kouchiwa doesn't have big boobs, so who knows.

Dex-chan lover
How do you make a dumb perv like Okada a bit sympathetic? Have every girl around him be batshit insane, obviously!

If Ooki's going to help him with the yandere girl, they'd have to do something like fake date, right? That could also mess up Katagiri since she'd have no reason to deny him looking at his (fake)GF.

Kz3

Dude wtf, why every girl here is either so horny or crazy to act normal for the mc. The fuck

Dex-chan lover
wai-wai-wai-wai-wai-wait a fuckin second.

if she gets pleasure off of his pained face, imagine the level of ntr doujins that could play off of that

jesus.

Dex-chan lover
Wait. Hold up. I signed up for a silly joke manga about a pervy kid and boobs. Nobody told me this was a horror story that could give Junji Ito nightmares.
Not that I'm complaining. Just saying.

Fed-Kun's army
Okada can't date Katagiri, that bitch would enjoy cheating on him.

Dex-chan lover
I never expected all of this out of this type of manga, plot twist on plot twist man this shit is good

I have had this theory that ooki-san is a 4th wall breaker. I mean, it does make sense. In the very first chapter, chapter 0, she was talking to the reader. On top of that, she told the delinquent character that there cant be 2 ‘characters’ of the same type. So, i dont think ooki was just stalking katigiri and okada.

Also, the first year girl looks like ooki, righttt?? Are they sisters or something?

Users who are viewing this thread