Giri-Giri Saegiru Katagirisan - Vol. 3 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
Beautiful toss into water Oh that wasn't so Ba- Calmly walks upto him for a killing blow Damn

Dex-chan lover
Geez, so I guess all the girls here are really off the rails in some way...

That was a 10/10 maneuver out of a lucky pervert scenario buuuut that last punch was spiteful and brought her back into the garbage can with the other trash girl(s).

So when we adding horror tag onto this manage?
Let's go really off the rails.

Dex-chan lover
With every passing chapter she only gets scarier and scarier.
She is crazy, mad, insane, totally nuts.
She passed the point-of-no-return, there is no coming back.
She is driving the bananas train at full speed with no brakes.

Dex-chan lover
Ignoring Ooki for a moment, that little yandere shit should really find something else to do with her life.

Now about Ooki, this girl is scaring me even more... didn't think possible, but she is, the worst about her is that i am no closer to understand her actions. Does she get off with this situation in any way? I simply can't think of a reason besides that she is a manipulative sociopath that likes to see people grovel at her feet, but even then it doesn't explain everything, she has gone to many times out of her way to be in places and do things that don't add up... the only other thing is that she may be the most "long con" wingwoman in the face of earth.

..................... that last punch was completely unnecessary.

The only good thing i saw in this chapter, Yankee Oppai-chan isnt sing the sarashi anymore.

Aggregator gang
His friends are total bros, but this big tiddy chick is horriying. 31 chapters and I still know next to nothing about her.

Users who are viewing this thread