Giri-Giri Saegiru Katagirisan - Vol. 3 Ch. 34

First of all: this chapter is proof that all the people complaining about how the Manga was repetitive and boring just needed to wait for a bit, it's fucking amazing and hilarious.
Second of all: this is further proof that Ooki is omniscient and omnipotent.
Third of all: why is Okada's first name so badass lmao. (Upon looking at the raws, the ryuu part unfortunately is not the Kanji for dragon, it's 流 instead of 龍, but his name means meteor, which is still pretty badass)

Aggregator gang
If you are going to reform torture a total pervert you do it well and neat.

Wait, Why does Ooki know all of those stuff? I get how the other stupid girl got those info, it's still kinda creepy though, but ooki never seemed interested In Ryuusei. Also, is this Turing into a harem or something lmao. Anyway, thx for the translation.

@beggarSoChan2020l2r3 I think they're just there for the gags, nothing they do will probably ever effect the story.Romance Manga Authors rarely focus on the Main protagonist friends, take Rent-A-Girlfriend for example, sure the main Protagonists friends did get some time in the first few chapters and bit in the middle, but they were never developed, they were just either there for the drama or the gag you know.

Dex-chan lover
God, this story is so insane and I love it! Ooki is so terrifyingly awesome that I'd be completely down with it if she came out on top.

Users who are viewing this thread