Giri-Giri Saegiru Katagirisan - Vol. 3 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
im pretty sure pispis is probably one of those things like wcdonalds or something but for pepsi

The way I see it, either Ooki san is a straight up killer, or she's the scariest thing in this series.

Double-page supporter
@Reikou I don’t know why you’re opposing that. She is the only one that is actually interested in the MC, and the only one who has a chance to be together with the MC. You’ve seen the other girls right? There’s no way any of them will end up with the MC. And what more? Her name is literally in the title

Fed-Kun's army
what if ooki-san used to be something with mc
and mc just doesnt know it

Am I crazy in thinking that Ooki lost against Kouchiwa and that's why they swapped seats?
In the last chapter Ooki claimed that she only sat there because she felt like it, so the sudden change makes me wonder what happened lol
This manga is wild af

Dex-chan lover
"Is this a harem"
My boi asking the hard questions.

BUT LEGIT
I want him to end with Katagiri,
hopefully she's not a secret yandare, but like as weird as she is, she's the only sane person in this manga (besides her sister)

Dex-chan lover
It's actually creepy how Ooki and Yandere-chan know so much about the MC, even about him owning a pet Turtle in kindergarten.

So his name is Ryuusei (Shooting Star)? What a cool ass name for a boring looking character.

Dex-chan lover
@Dradetias
I'm assuming they didn't want romance at all. Thus far everyone has just been selfishly using each other.

Contributor
Okada can run all he wants. Titty-Monster and Yandere-chan will still be there, wherever he goes.

Dex-chan lover
He has a pretty cool sounding name, Ryuusei(Shooting star).

Giri finally is entering on the field for real.

Dex-chan lover
Not much is making sense, but the payoff is still there. Go Katagir!

Dex-chan lover
dude literally gave them his money just to bail himself out

Users who are viewing this thread