Giri-Giri Saegiru Katagirisan - Vol. 3 Ch. 34

Aggregator gang
The Pispis thing is obviously a gag. Don't take out gags from a comedy manga!

Dex-chan lover
Man this is such a weird manga. Started as a silly gag manga before revealing a Makima-esque character and some romance sprinkled on top. Now we have this kind of yandere vs yandere arc and honestly, I have no idea where this is going man. 10/10

Edit: Based on my limited understanding of Japanese and Kamen Rider, Ryuusei (his name) means shooting star(his turtle Name) so in a way, that bad yandere already knew his first name really.

Uh... pispis as in pepsi or coca cola since it sounds like coca coca and hence pis pis

How the hell did the know about his first loved boobs?? That's one creepy piece of trivia to know about.

PD: Katagiri is sooooooo cute!!!

Dex-chan lover
Unlike a couple of comments here, I really want to see the romance side too in this manga. I am happy for the slight progress between Okada and Katagiri (even though the gangster girl seems to be the most sane of all the girls).

Aggregator gang
@mcfucksauce he likes it all. No come back, I worry you read what I said was he likes boobs and ass. What I wrote was all the fetishes mankind has and will ever conjure: he likes it all.

Users who are viewing this thread