Giri-Giri Saegiru Katagirisan - Vol. 3 Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
Modern bank (and other) cyber security is dependent on multiplying a bunch of different prime numbers together to make the key very hard to break. If a method is found to crack that key, then it will be a discovery of the century.

Double-page supporter
@mayo a method already exists, it is called Shor's algorithm. We only need quantum computers.

Another method could be proving that P is equal to NP. Then, not only that, but also a lot of other problems would be solved.

That crazy chick still wants to mess things up I guess lol.
Oki-san is so strong and mysterious the universe revolves around her.

Kz3

I feel like some cat fight coming, but its actually Saber tooths

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, looking at Ooki's past actions in previous chapters there are 2 ways you can interpret her feelings:
1. She gets off or gets a weird kick out of seeing Katagiri squirming when she sees Okada's suffering face, thus developed a yuri attraction (god I hope not). That's why she always asks "Did you feel good?"

2. She also likes Okada, but to an extreme degree (bordering or within yandere levels). Here's why I think that:
Don't you find it odd that she knew things from his past such as the pet he had as a kid? Furthermore by this point based on her super human abilities you'd think she'd be constantly aware of him looking at her boobs but she let's him look anyway. In another chapter she forced the delinquent girl to wear bandages around her boobs because she didn't want another Big Boobed girl getting Okada's attention. During Okada's troubles with the Yandere-Bitch she voluntarily sat next to him to get in her way which you can interpret as helping Katagiri, helping Okada, or satisifying her own desires. In the shrine chapter she also stalks Okada and Katagiri based on the Yandere-Bitches photo. Also in another chapter she forced Okada to smile while Katagiri was walking by, don't you find that strange, almost like she wanted to make Katagiri jealous and backdown.

Dex-chan lover
A passcode divisible by every single prime number is basically useless to begin with.

The prime numbers are countably infinite. So the passcode is either the Infinity Symbol, or 0. Nothing else that could be entered as a passcode fits the bill.

Users who are viewing this thread