Giri-Giri Saegiru Katagirisan - Vol. 3 Ch. 38

tfw yandere's new bf looks like he've been through hell and back since last chapter

Dex-chan lover
Ooki is the boob goddess that is secretly an interdimensional lovecraftian eldritch horror ensuring nothing upsets her OTP/harem plan

... Huh.

On page 4, there's an extreme close up on Ooki's face, and you can clearly see that her eyebrows are _over_ her hair. Not the traditional "actually under hair but drawn slightly transparent over," but literally _over her hair_.

Ooki's eyebrows are hovering over her face. Her creepy smile always grabs my attention, so I never even noticed her eyebrows.

To be honest, i probably never hated anyone in any manga as much as i hate this smile girl. She's just so creepy! Like, even that clingy girl from Raw Hero isn't as bad as this girl. This girl is just so plain annoying that she doesn't even give off the feeling of a "bruh her live is so sad" character. Her whole personality is being annoying

@KingNova777 I thought that maybe ooki wanted giri-giri to get with okada and used her gigantic boobs to make her jealous or something which led to giri-giri cockblocking okada forcing him to look at her. Which is why ooki was so happy for giri-giri this chapter. Well just a theory, a crackpot theory.

Dex-chan lover
I first came into this series thinking I was gonna have a grand old time with some ecchi comedy. Now every chapter fills me with dread.

Dex-chan lover
@The_qwerty
same(?)
But then they had that one chapter where we see that she's been in the background a lot of times and I thought, this is more than just rooting for someone...

Dex-chan lover
Shaved head kid getting tossed to the wolves like that is just so cruel and funny.

Dex-chan lover
wait a minute.... i don't think we've ever rly seen her open her eyes and definitely not open her eyes at school?! ooki always has a smile and closed eyes at school

Double-page supporter
What if he doesn't end up with booty fmc? that would be different.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope that the author doesn't play for laughs or just makes a twist, i do like the idea that in the end Ooki will just sincerely root for Giri.

But i am just happy that Giri just admitted her interest like that, Ryuusei has been proving himself to be a wonderful boy and he will be a marvelous man, she herself is a great person too, and they are just adorable together.

Power Uploader
I can't predict even a single turn in this manga, it's so great!

Ooki said:so you should be looking forward too.
Ooki said:do you best.
Me:Welp i think there's gonna be a fight
Ryuusei said:I just fell like a storm's coming
Me:I'll be reading

Supporter
Pretty sure it's supposed to be "indivisible", unless the mangaka intentionally said "divisible".

In RSA--one of the more widely used asymmetric encryption algorithms--encryption and decryption rely on two separate, very large, relatively hard-to-guess prime numbers, and you encrypt with one and decrypt with the other. So a key divisible by every prime number is the useless key is what I think they should be saying.

Thanks for the TL

Users who are viewing this thread