Giri-Giri Saegiru Katagirisan - Vol. 3 Ch. 40.5 - Extras

I wasn’t expecting this but it’s very much appreciated. Love how Ooki-san is still a mystery lmao

Dex-chan lover
even now ooki was creepy as hell and i love it. also i had been waiting for this for forever. i needed to see that 40.5 appear on my screen for so long

a2d

is it just me, or does okada look kinda slick in the suit, now that hes not very short

Double-page supporter
Seeing the better ( than Katagiri ) girl married to a guy who certainly isn't some alternate universe/timeline/whatever Okada wasnt cool.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Dex-chan lover
no fuck you creator i'm not gonna follow your shit if it's gonna draw out the romance only for it to get axed and rush the ending

[ul]Ooki the Eldrith Horror returns.[/ul]

[ul] Also a decent extra chapter, all is forgiven. [/ul]

Aggregator gang
I think there is a chapter missing between 38 and 39, I remember a chapter setting up the fight between Okada and his friend, the way it is now there is no context to what the fuck happened.

Dex-chan lover
I love this series because it was absolutely unpredictable in every way possible
the plot was all over the place, gag-comedy, romance, drama, mystery
it bounced back and forth between dogshit and great over and over
finally it just got axed and ended out of nowhere, which fit completely
absolutely fantastic overall, i give it a 1/10

Dex-chan lover
Lol. Ooki got back from future/parallel universe again, just to mess with them.
What a troll indeed

Dex-chan lover
Ah, great extra for a great series. I'm kinda sad that the editor laughed at the author's idea, but I mean, he clearly was winging it the whole time lol

Is she from the future fr? Or is she really just kidding? We never got a clear answer to her, motivations because it got axed.

Users who are viewing this thread