Giri-Giri Saegiru Katagirisan - Vol. 3 Ch. 40.5 - Extras

Aggregator gang
@Larrymccormick4 I think she is from different timeline where she married to Okada. She and her daughter are properly thousands years old considering they both traveling through times multiple times. And in her timeline, Okada became a cruel dictator who caused war in many nations. And she was perhaps his wife in that timeline but she was as well a genius inventor like Tony Stark. She created time machine with her daughter to return back in time to stop her husband from treading down the path. I assume that there are two Okada. One that is married to Katagiri and one that is married to Ooki.

She just troll them like she did in the story and said later she was just kidding.

In this context, she troll about NTR or marry with MC, named her daughter like that (and her daughter cooperate too) and reveal later she is just kidding.

wait wait wait wait wait

the mc married the girl that blocked his view and now his son's view is getting blocked by his daughter

does that mean the next generation view blocking is gonna be incestual as well

i want a sequel

An extra chapter where we see they got married, had 2 children and some Ooki trolling. Yes, this is a nice ending.

Though I want more now.

Dex-chan lover
@Dradetias Your suggestion does kind of make sense. Maybe not exactly as you described it (since memory wipes etc.) but something in the same ballpark as your idea.

Dex-chan lover
So the brother will slowly realize that ass is better than boobs thanks to his sister’s wonderful ass blocking the view

so? Anyone know where I can get the weed to smoke these kinds of ideas, why really? Wtf?
what happened here.
That mangaka was drugged or what the hell?

Dex-chan lover
@youeverjust MC's surname is Okada. I'm not sure about Ryuusei though, I forgot already. I'm slightly certain it's MC's first name, and I have at least one other guy in this comment section saying the same thing, but take with a grain of salt.

So the joke is Ooki's daughter has the same name as MC, and we can only speculate as to who this Okada that Ooki is married to. Recall that
Ooki is a time traveler from where MC becomes a brutal dictator and she's trying to change the future by having MC and Katagiri together
. That's where speculations like @Dradetias' come in.

Dex-chan lover
This has been really fucking enjoyable all the way through, constant gag non-stop and builds up shit and always have the most dumb and fun punchlines

Users who are viewing this thread