Giri-Giri Saegiru Katagirisan - Vol. 3 Ch. 40

Aggregator gang
Me after reading the last 2 chapters
ELkQSTIW4AAy5kK.jpg

The story of one man's transition from boob-lover to ass-lover, and the time-traveling 10d chess player that prevented him from becoming hitler

Fed-Kun's army
Bro this is amazing, I swear to God a rollercoaster through and through. It may have ended too soon, but we got to ride the wave of highs it gave.

Man, I would have really preferred the last two chapters to be stretched out a little. Oh well, still good manga

i mean it was clear which girl he's going to end up with...but wtf busty-chan didn't deserve that at all

Double-page supporter
This was fucking amazing. I wish we got to see more of the story and stuff but goddamn even with an axe its better than alot of full length rom coms

Dex-chan lover
I felt the whole thing was perfectly paced, except just a bit for the final 2 chapters. Could have used a few more pages to show how Okada and Hattori started fighting to make it more dramatic, and maybe a couple pages to expand on Ooki's bullshitting to make the punchline of her joke (did she actually joke? lol) hit harder. Anyway the ending is just perfect in my opinion, she even prevented him from actually saying the magic words, and what a clever title drop as the very last scene. 10/10 would coom again from anything else this author makes.

you know they say when your going to die your life flashes before your eyes-.......

Got my hopes up, leading to it being axed and now it leads to my useless complete list. I want my waiting time back ಠ︵ಠ

Users who are viewing this thread