Giri-Giri Saegiru Katagirisan

just finished chapter 17 so fun lil theory i'm gonna leave here for myself to either be embarrassed/proud about later.
i'm going to guess Ooki-san is aware of the relationship between those two and is actively trying to get them together.

Fed-Kun's army
The MC is the horniest boy... that I found in my reading history...

so horny that he really controlling by his own D

is this the meaning of "follow your D"

Fed-Kun's army
This hit me. Growing up I didn't have a lot of friends growing up. Two have stuck by my side despite my issues and they have become something of an important existence to me. We've been friends for close to 20 years now and I'm still grateful to them.

Know who your friends are and never let them go. If they can have your back at the worst of times, those are the people you need in your life. Be there for them as they have been for you.

My heart. Underneath all of his lecherous desire lies a pure soul. Good to see a man who treasures his bros.

Dex-chan lover
a wholesome picture with the bois now that's something of value for him

Double-page supporter
It is how suprising that this one trait has shot the MC's value up so much in the comments. Looking back through them you see how he is very abused by us. Character growth in my gag manga? It is more likely than you think

Users who are viewing this thread