Giri-Giri Saegiru Katagirisan

Sad it got axed but the ending was so all over the place and ridiculous that it became art

Dex-chan lover
Aight quick spoiler free review:

Pros
[ul]Very good art
Some very good bromance moment
Nice mild ecchi[/ul]

Cons
[ul]Story went nowhere pretty quick
One dimensional characters
Story past mid went full retard because author didn't know what to do with the story[/ul]

Solid 6/10 manga. Give it a shot if you got time to spend on, it's short ~10 pages per chapter, otherwise might want to pass.

the manga was pretty funny

sadly if this could get an axe i can't blame the artist if he's not willing to produce another banger

Then ending felt like something out of pop team epic, I find it funny though that right as he says a storms coming the storm is over right away, it sucks it was axed but the fact it was axed right that cracks me up.

Dex-chan lover
what an awful ending.
also quite sad busty delinquent was wiped off that quickly, truly best girl

Dex-chan lover
The last 2 chapters are a roller coaster of dissapointment. It's ok I guess.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm reading its rushed but does the romance end on a satisfying note at least?

Dex-chan lover
@Skorneful @calmbreez
Yeah, you don't really need closely inspect this manga to see that the romance isn't well fleshed out or meaningful. Part of the it because of the rushing but mostly on just how it is written. There's definitely surface level romance, a bit superficial, but it's still entertaining to read. You'll have a okay time with having a fast food romance but don't expect a good meaningful romance.

i cant believe it got axed. sure the story wasnt gonna last much longer but i think it should have a few more chapters

Sadly the story got axed so the ending comes off as pretty forced, handfisting a lot of character development just to meet a deadline.
Such a shame really since despite my issues with it I found the story pretty funny, enjoyable, and just exaggerated enough to be entertaining while having bits of character growth thrown in here and there to show progression and growth
8/10 is definitely the score i would give it

This one was a wild ride with great highs, but with plenty of lows, to the point I'm not sure how to feel. Maybe it's one of the best examples of how a bad ending can spoil the whole meal, for the last 2 chapters certainly ended in a way to make everything that happened before feel pointless, and yet when remembering the good moments I'm still glad to have read this manga. I regret nothing but the wasted potencial this manga had.

Dex-chan lover
@Joks Absolutely, I think this may be one of my favorites, but the ending makes it a bit hard to appreciate all the good that this comic had going for it. It's a reminder that the creators of these works should always be prepared for the axe and have something up their sleeve just in case so as not to get caught with their pants down. The author clearly had an ending in mind, but rushing it all out it two chapters before the axe swung clearly was a mistake.

I still adore the art/character designs, and the piss-take of usual pervert tropes whilst still being cheese cake itself. It's an adorable ride, with the bumpiest ending I think I've read.

Users who are viewing this thread