Giri-Giri Saegiru Katagirisan

The first half is like part one jojo where you like it or you don’t. The other half gets real good I think and they blend together in an interesting way.

Fed-Kun's army
I had a friend telling me this was the craziest fucking shit he ever read, and for the first volume I didn't buy it for a second.

Boy was I wrong.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO DON'T GET AXED AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JAPAN WHY DO YOU HAVE SHIT TASTE AND AXE EVERYTHING I LIKE

It's to fast.
I think Katagiri will answer Ogami whit a "sorry! I cannot go out with you." only for see him suffer and the story will continue

Dex-chan lover
@Masant
Who the heck is "Ogami", you mean Okada? Also they both mutually like each other based on Katagiri's confession to Ooki that she likes Okada in Chapter 38. So if anything her turning him down is HIGHLY unlikely.

On the topic of art: Visual storytelling at a high level! As they say in the manga it's not about how many words ( a lot of manga could learn from this). I feel the author maybe speaking from the heart with that piece of writing.

On the topic of Japanese audiences and things getting axed: Fucking Japanese nerds needing their power fantasies! That's why it got axed. How the fuck this gets axed (maybe) while utter garbage like Nisekoi gets 100+ chapters. God damn!

Good to see others feel the same way.

Guess im not the only one that thought it felt like there was something missing inbetween chapter 38 and 39

Users who are viewing this thread