Giri-Giri Saegiru Katagirisan

38 to 39 feels like there is a chapter missing like a 38.5 or chapter 39 meaning to be chapter 40 otherwise the author has slipped up?

Dex-chan lover
Ugh...this ending will be way worse than I expected it to be.
All the stuff the author build up...crashing like a castle of cards, and then somewhat starting to burn...it even stinks.
I doubt this is a simple editor axe at work, it seems more like the author wanted it someway...

Well, I guess is still better than the retard mangaka that gone berzerk and burned bridges by almost making a rape scene in cleaning gyaru.

Aggregator gang
This is so fuxking retarded, I don't know how this hasn't been axed yet....

I only read it because the chapters are short and that's it.

What the hell just happened. Did I miss something or did this go into ultra axed mode?

Group Leader
i actually kinda interested on the beginning, but sadly i must drop this, since i was expecting Okada to have a decent character development. I know its for comedic sake but... man...

maybe im just not good with these kind of stories idk.

Group Leader
nvm what i just said before, what the fuck with this sudden development explosion.

i feel like i was missing a huge part

Group Leader
only 4 more days to see if this one got the axe or author just messing with us

Group Leader
A regretful day, last episode raws were released only to confirm the axe was real, I'm sad in many ways

Contributor
@Smileyguy

I couldn’t read the raws, but hopefully the last chapter doesn’t disappoint.

Do you think it would’ve done better if the actual plot was introduced in the earlier chapters?

Group Leader
@xyzzy
Feels forced and rushed, but from what I could understand he says smth about ever since katagiri started blocking him he felt something
They agreed to date and no kiss :(

Never in my life have I read a manga that started out with such a premise to then grow into something sweet but fail so hard at the finish that I wish I could go back in time to prevent the axe. This had the potential to be a manga that will always make me smile but the axe sealed its fate.

Users who are viewing this thread