Girl Crush - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Girl Crush

Sorry if the Koreans transcription is off, guys. I had someone guess what the potential Korean was based off of Japanese katakana.

I don't know why, but I don't like the FMC attitude. Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
I like where this is going.

Momose is a little stuck up but i dont think she is the type to bully others too, and she is clearly jealous, i would be too if i felt my long time crush was acting like that, if she acts badly i will think differently but i dont think she is that type of person.

Harumi is a cool dude.

Erian is just super cute.

And the art just keeps getting better, i didn't know this artist, she is really good.

I really hope their friendship pops off, I’d love a cute tiny PASSIONATE girl paired with a badass all around queen that’s kinda stuck up (for now i hope)
I just REEEAALLLYY hope there won’t be any love triangle shit, just normal jealousy along the way, like this chapter
Its all good to get jealous ya’ll, just it can’t be constant
Ahhh I’m so scared for this manga, really hope it goes well
I love the clothes already, rarely do we get modern clothes in manga, or at least the ones I’ve read
Tysm for updates 💕

Dex-chan lover
hmmmm generally they d show the other girl as the protagonist,hope no love triangle and all

Dex-chan lover
thank you for this chapter, this is a fun series and I can't wait to see how it develops Tenka can be a bit hard to read and based off some of her internal dialogue is giving mixed signals but its fun seeing her react to her now "outed" self professed fangirl.
Though I know I shouldn't get my hopes up this will be a fun and endearing series though on some level I will be lowkey bummed if it doesn't end somehow with the production of at least one science baby.

Users who are viewing this thread