Girlfriend, Girlfriend - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Even If That’s Not the Right Path

Fed-Kun's army
The second girlfriend and the one who is most likely going to be left out by the end of this manga is of course, the short-haired. Japan, we have been asking this a lot of times now, but still. WTF is your problem with short-hairs?!

Well, fiction is for fantasy. People can't go on killing sprees like in action movies, and people can't have 2 girlfriends like in this.

As long as it's only fiction, look at it for its entertainment value my good lads.

@silentreader261 if someone put a gun to my head and asked me if there was a place I could think of that needed this information less than a manga reading website I would just ask them to shoot me.

anyway, don't turn a monogamous relationship into a polygamous one, it only leads to bad feelings. If you want to be in a polygamous relationship make that clear from the start or its going to end in bad feelings lol

Now that's nice. not some idiot MC who will get shy like wtf ?unlike that wimp from KanoKari.

good to know the mc isnt a bitch for once, kind of like this change of pace from normal scared mcs

Dex-chan lover
Coming from the author of Aho Girl, I should've expected this rhythm 😅
That said, I do dislike the use of "two-timing". It's loaded.

Aggregator gang
"Or do I?!?!?" That's the harem way of thinking I love! PIF, dating one person? Why not date them all?!?

This is so gaud! I love this manga already >:D

Aggregator gang
WAIT! Her name is Nagisa... she is cute, a ship just got added into Azur Lane called Nagisa, and she is cute as well. Not only that they both have short hair! Coincidence?!?! I THINK SO! lol.

Users who are viewing this thread