Girlfriend, Girlfriend - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Even If That’s Not the Right Path

Their bold dialog and facial expressions kinda remind me of Aho Girl or Do Chokkyuu Kareshi x Kanojo.

The amount honesty here is staggering and refreshing. This is an incredible start.

I thought based on the description that the mc would be a new level of pushover , but actually it's the opposite and I'm plesently surprised.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit this guy.
Is he the (rape) kid of Akkun and Yoshiko? Because he's got the former's looks and the latter's brains, it seems.

Dex-chan lover
Page 2 and I already know I'm gonna hate this MC.

Edit: yup, the only one who seems like a half decent person so far is that first girl.

So far, what i got from this chapter is that the mc shouts everything he says, and that he has the balls to suggest that, but lacks the brain to realize that he'll lose those balls the moment he asks that question.

this harem manga is way too funny. first he is way too committed, then someone just like him shows up. Now he going with the flow making a harem.
500$ worth meals, 12hours a day for him (8hr cooking, 4hr weight train and jogging everyday)
HOUSE WIFE ONE PUNCH GIRL
two timing adult stuff, even consent🤣
Aho girl + Assistant mangaka

Double-page supporter
i didnt wanna read this because of the desc. Thought it was gonna be a shit tsundere harem with people with no communication but HOT DAMN was i wron.

Users who are viewing this thread