Girlfriend, Girlfriend - Vol. 16 Ch. 143 - After the resolution

Dex-chan lover
This chapter: Saki let her in the group because she’s busty and Saki gets to grope her.

For the final chapter, I’m expecting a time skip where one of them became prime minister and legalize their relationship (Fujimura-kun Mates ending, pretty much). I can only see this series as a gag manga by now. /shrug

Dex-chan lover
Saki: Naoya's harem? No, our harem comrade
"Naoya's women are my women!!"
And with that, the whole grumbling with "just finish the manga!" was turned aroundlol
We were all expecting this was gonna happen, but author did a good job making it funny and ridiculous that it still worked

Dex-chan lover
Now for this to end where Saki backpedals on everything and says she is not ok with Naoya being with other girls and he agrees with her. The end. :kek:

Double-page supporter
This chapter: Saki let her in the group because she’s busty and Saki gets to grope her.

For the final chapter, I’m expecting a time skip where one of them became prime minister and legalize their relationship (Fujimura-kun Mates ending, pretty much). I can only see this series as a gag manga by now. /shrug
Lol, someone besides me remember that manga and the weird ending, it's a good thing to know.

As much as I don't want this to end, I'm trusting hiroyuki to close this story with a bang. PM Naoya?

Dex-chan lover
why is the release to mangadex always delayed?
Well it's not an aggregator site, people who actually translate the chapters post it here. So they have liberty on how long they have exclusivity for

Dex-chan lover
ade.png

The End.

Well it's not an aggregator site, people who actually translate the chapters post it here. So they have liberty on how long they have exclusivity for
Mangadex rule 1.6
Publishing a scanlated chapter before the official raw chapter is released in the original country is prohibited.

Monday releases can't be uploaded to Dex.
Please note that we (as when scans) do not and did not receive nor accept any monetary compensation for our work. We do it just for fun. But the Mangadex rule prevents us from uploading right away; and aggregator sites rip the images off the Reddit post. The same thing happened with Kanokari and our Monday releases.

Dex-chan lover
Well, compared to Aho Girl's abrupt final chapter, this seems to be more satisfying and have tied all loose ends.

Pre-Edit: ...I just realized that Sayaka and Shino are my favorite characters in Hiroyuki-sensei's works. It seems he really makes the flat-chested girls the best girls. Bonus for big-breasted girls that end up being extremely willful (Iinchou and Mirika.)

Dex-chan lover
I'm really hoping we get a sequel series where we follow Saki dating everyone in the harem. Legit I'm so happy for our bi queen to finally get her harem. She 100% deserves it

Dex-chan lover
She's such a Giant xD

...you do understand the reference right? Right? I'm not old right?!

Users who are viewing this thread