Girlfriend, Girlfriend - Vol. 4 Ch. 31 - Vs. Shino

Contributor
@Filuth @nawoon
Can someone make a Smash meme for this?
anewfoeshino.jpg

Dex-chan lover
she's naked and he has his pants off, yeah their genitals must be touching

Dex-chan lover
The author is going all-out with the amount of naked girls this arc.

Dex-chan lover
Of course the standard Anime/Manga Trope "If I'm going to fall i rather be below naked women"

If this series really want a Harem ending, there's many way to have It. Move to the other country, relationship without marriage, Etc. But all the ways need money, a lot of money

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh POOOOP!!!

Oh my gosh, that ending made me lauugh!!! Now THAT's situation comedy at its finest.

The gal's concerned. She truly is. And our MC truly does NOT lie. What an awkward situation. Especially since he's truly blooming in his popularity.

I'm not going to suggest anything, but I do wonder how much Shino-san has feelings for our MC.

From one... to two... to a third nibbling at the edge... to a possible fourth!! Gah!

She had some good points to her arguments: that bigamy is simply not tolerated legally. The MC has had to hear this out. He's just wrong. And he is just not so great at saying "No."

This HaremRomCom is funnier than most. What I appreciate about the story is the author's ability to keep the WHOLE story in mind. The consistency is better than average. The story is simple enough, but it's amazing how many writers are already sliding off the rails at this point.

Solution for Naoya, just go to an islamic country > became a citizen of that country > convert to islam > voila !! you can do polygamy now

Users who are viewing this thread