Girlfriend, Girlfriend

Based off the description, the mc trash. I don’t even feel like reading this. Just wow. He really did buy 1 get 1 free. Traaaaaash. Throw him away 😭🤢

Double-page supporter
I knew the Art and weird Humor was familiar! Damn lol.

The Author's weird sense of humor and trust is what keeps me going.

But honestly, I'm bitter and a bit disappointed with the plot. It's another "100 girlfriends who really love you" (Manga)
It just gets more nonsensical than usual.
It's like Polygamy is being normalized in Manga these days. I was fine with Isekais but now they're even trying to be Rom-Coms

The plot synopsis paints the MC in a very bad light, I'm not sure I want to read this.

the synopsis does NOT do this manga justice. this dude is not two-timing, he is hella polyamorous and i love him for that. the fact that they call it two-timing, even in a scenario such as this one is either just to appeal to the synopsis, or is just a bit polyphobic. this dude is setting up his polycule and is getting mad shit that he doesnt deserve for it. he is a good guy, which is demonstrated many times throughout the entire manga. this would not work if he wasnt. both of these girls love him, and he loves both of these girls; there is nothing more to it.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is so loud, holy shit. I know that doesn't make sense, but really that's how it feels. I really want to drop it, but still hoping it would get better.

ANIME boys damn that’s amazing and stupid every season has a romcom

How and why did this get an anime you ask? Well if you've been following recent Romcom animes that are being released seasonally, the studios are picking the trash ones. If you're gonna say "well rent a girlfriend was good." My reply is yes it is good, but it is good because it follows the romcom anime route and the obvious first girl will win route and to add on that, the 4 main girls is literally Chitoge from Nisekoi split into 4 different girls.

This shit is gonna get flamed in Twitter when the anime comes out. I'm sure of it

Dex-chan lover
It's quite interesting seeing this author's art evolution over the years of his career. Doujin Work's style looked very different from his style now, which became noticeable during Mangaka-san's and Aho Girl's serialization. Kanojo mo Kanojo has almost the same style as the latter two mentioned but it's evolved quite a bit (and personally I find it even cuter)

Contributor
Anime Greenlight Speedrun any% - Shonen Magazine Record:
https://twitter.com/MangaMogura/status/1328674267450519552

Things I did not expect: this getting an anime adaptation before 100 Girlfriends.

I want to be happy for the anime adaptation. I honestly do but every time a manga I like gets an anime then the manga dies off to never be revived again or have slow as hell updates. Great for the author but terrible if you're not an avid anime fan.

sidebar:
I am genuinely curious if the author will turn this into a harem or keep the two timing aspect. I actually wouldn't mind a harem but no more than five tops. I do like the third girl so I want her to join in.

Power Uploader
Anime already? Is the manga selling like hotcake or what? It's pretty rare to get an anime with only 3 volumes out. The manga just started 9 months ago.

Dex-chan lover
I'd gladly enjoy this manga had the characters would not be over-excitedly screaming all the time whenever they talk about literally anything.
If it gets anime then I guess I will watch first episode but if they keep screaming in ep. 2 I will drop it faster than
uPWTt-aXqsOCFgzRgUepKBakjO-SRbFB41n9YRn81cTnIcB_ptbDR0X6kCfBiopd

Users who are viewing this thread