Girlfriend, Girlfriend

polygamy for the win, the ideal relationship of being with 2 other people of the..... 3 other people of the genders you're attracted to

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@LordWind Im scared. How much "similar" is this to Aho Girl... I've "followed" two stories with a "two timing trash MC". The first time, depending on the media,
someone lost his head while someone had her stomach dug out, and the other media had the third person got stabbed a whole bunch with her little sister crying over her pool of blood.
This first time is on me. I didn't look at the tags properly.

Another one
Got her body hijacked by a male, got her soul "killed", and then her boyfriend started dating the male that hijacked her body
<And this one is for some reason tagged as a comedy.

men need to stop creating narratives where pretty females trip over themselves to date plain boring males. the opposite literally never happens in manga.

Supporter
@nep A plot summary might be similar at that level, but the works you cited are from different authors/sources.

The work you refer to is School Days. I only ever watched the anime but the original work is a visual novel. Those works were produced by people who are *not* Hiroyuki, the author of this manga and Aho Girl.

If I'm wrong then I'm wrong, but I highly doubt that an author will write a story they don't want to write. I don't think Hiroyuki is interested in telling stories about two-timing that result in a trail of blood and dead bodies. I think the polyamorous ("two-timing") relationship here, which has so far been depicted with extreme honesty and respect for all parties in the relationship, is completely different than the relationship in School Days, where the MC started dating the first girl, and then started sleeping with the second girl behind the first girl's back, then started sleeping with every other girl in class, then started ignoring the first girl, then etc etc etc spiral into a sad vortex of bad decisions and angry retaliation. This work is nothing like that.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@LordWind Thanks I will give this a try against the judgement of my paranoia. The problem im worried about is the genre. I mean, there is this "sucked into a video game" series whose name I can't remember. Started off like pretty neat and innocent comedy then the author fell apparently into a depression or something and killed off everyone in the last chapter.

Who could say Hiroyuki won't turn to the dark side? 😱

Dex-chan lover
@lilypadlim LOL have you never read shoujo manga ?!?! thats exactly what shoujo manga is mate, incredibly handsome rich men tripping over themselves to throw themselves at plain girls

Supporter
@nep lol. Well you can ask "what if" about a lot of things, but that's energy wasted. We can all cross that bridge if we get there.

If you liked Aho Girl, odds are you will like this at least somewhat. Fast paced. Stupid logic. Overall fun.

@Nep Imma need the souce for that second series you talked about please, got me way to curious to see what the eff it is hahaha

Now as for the latest chapter.
It really pissed me off that Minase blackmailed Saki's friend, I dont know why, but everytime she uses blackmail it annoys me since her blackmail is really damaging, once was doxxing a girl who is doing the same shit she did and the one in this chapter was about spreading nudes of a girl who was only trying to look out for her friend, kind of reaffirms that Minase is a horrible person. Lately Naoya has been getting annoying too with his whole "I'm going to disregard what you guys decided because is not exacly equal even if you agreed to it" he legit does not let one of the girls back off for the other one with the excuse the "it's not fair", at this point he brought a whole extra person to the relationship and he wants to talk about fair? I know I'm applying too much logic and I really enjoyed the series at the beginning, but the fact that 2 of the main characters are getting on my nerves really dampers my enjoyment of the series, I feel like I might drop this series. Honestly if Naoya AND Saki had just treated the whole ordeal as polygamy as oppose to two timing I would have been more for it, as it stands it feels like Saki got a really shit deal. I recommend "100 girlfriends who really, really, really, really, really love you" for anybody who has some harem needs.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Masgrande Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Don't remember. Don't wanna remember. Ask someone else.

Here are the details I remember to help with your search (or whoever is hardworking enough to help dig through archives)
1. The heroine disappeared and her body got hijacked by Ghost (capitalized for distinction).
2. The hero found and 'saved' the heroine's "ghost" in some factory
3. Ghost is a male with the heart and soul of a female (as in homo, likes skirts, etc)
4. Male homeroom teacher who loves Ghost.
5. Initially nobody realizes (or believes) the heroine is actually Ghost except hero.
6. Manga translation is completed. Tags and genre may have changed.
7. Art is closer to School Days/Clannad compared to stuff like Special A, Captain Tsubasa, Mahoraba.
8. Settings is like School Days/Clannad. Go to school, get out of school. Sailor uniform, 21st century japan, etc. (No stuff like Kendo or w/e)

Well.. I just want to ask something. Is this manga worthy to read? I bookmark it 1st before try to read it

So the MC is a fucking honest Bullshit fucker, who got his girlfriend, and another girl into a triplet. And now another girl? WTF? Is this how realistic harem exist?!! Why it's annoys me more than the regular generic "All the girls in the manga loves the MC and fuck him for no reason." ?!!!!!!!!!!!??!

WTF?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHY DID YOU LEAVE THE STORY HANGING ON CHAPTER 32 WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
IS FIRST GF WILL FINALY DATE THE SECOND ONE?!!!!!!!!!!! WTF IS GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread