Girlfriend, Girlfriend

Dex-chan lover
Now this is the stupid bs I love HIROYUKI sensei for. A regular(err kinda) setting that's spiced with insanity.
I wasn't really a big fan of Aho Girl tbh because it went too crazy. Kinda how I like spicy food for their flavor but I won't just straight up eat a ghost chili or smth.

??What the fuck? Not wishing to choose only one over another? Can we at least be honest here author. Here I have a much better synopsis for you.
"Mukai Noaya has lusted over Saki Saki since grade school, and when she finally accepts her place in his personal harem, he's at his happiest. But one day, a cute girl name Minase Nagisa confesses she to him, that she likes ffm threesome. Not wishing to let her down, Naoya happily accepts her into his harem, which now has 2 chicks. What will become of this circle of thottery that challenges common sense itself?"

Dex-chan lover
It’s crazy that I’ve actually laughed my ass off at every chapter. This series is so self aware but still continues to push the limits of harem trope. It’s stupid but amazing

Ah, another servant of our Lord and Saviour Rentarou.

Harem MCs all over japan are growing balls because of him

Up to chap 3 before I write this, can stop laugh at it Well this one have rare harem Mc on it with Max level of absurdity and honesty that makes me laughed a lot. Quite entertaining and thumbs up for the the scan team especially the typesetter you do a great job with a lot shouting panel there lol 😂

Fed-Kun's army
art is good, but honestly i can't stand the schtick of this manga lmao
maybe it's just not for me

Supporter
I loved Aho Girl, so when I found out this was done by the same author, instant follow.

Users who are viewing this thread