Girlfriend, Girlfriend

Going by his past history (Mangaka-San to Assistant, MtA2, Aho Girl), don't expect a conclusive ending to this series either.

I rather liked the dynamic Saki2 and Nagisa were building up, in the initial chapters. The developmental threeway between them and Naoya was actually pretty interesting, and despite the obvious comedy of it, somehow vaguely believable in a strange surreal way; I really felt like it could and would all work out in the end. Then Rika was introduced and it all since taken a backseat to nonstop gags and the manga has lost that feeling. For that alone she will always be worst girl.
Still funny as hell though.

Poor Saki, it started with her trying to be fair and it ended with her questioning if she has an NTR fetish hahahaha.

Dex-chan lover
This manga's development is so bullshit! ...But it is realistically possible considering that the characters themselves are... Somewhat... Dumb, I think.

I'm enjoying this too much lol

Aggregator gang
@anoman: Nah, he's got IQ on him
We're talking about a guy who knows he's two-timing, knows he's scum about it, but the girls managed to convince HIM it's ok. He even tried to stop girl #3 from liking him and turned her down repeatedly, but she's not having it.
If anyone is on the crazy meter this time around, it's the heroines, not the hero (mostly).

The one time I'm hoping there is no harem since the guy is actually aware of being scummy. Two is the limit Naoyaaaaa

I have a strong feeling the 4th girl that just showed up is going to be that really annoying female obsessed character.

It's crazy funny. It's taking the best elements of "The Cuckoo's Fiancee" and "The 100 Girlfriends Who Really... Love You" and mushing them together. Obviously, it's not terribly original. But the author's take on the goofiness keeps me reading this mess.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Sai

...you do realize it's been out before both of those right? It's not "terribly original" either way, but if you're gonna make a point make a lucid one.

Dex-chan lover
Probably one of my favorite authors, although you do see some of the same things between this and Aho Girl. He does have a pretty good comedic timing on his manga and does a good job with harem/relationship comedy. I highly suggest checking out aho girl as well if you have not yet

Users who are viewing this thread