Girls' Last Tour

Fed-Kun's army
Dammit, I wish they would have got on to a rocket, and gone to the moon for the last chapter.

@OniBarubary I think the point wasn't to confirm if they died at the last chapter, but rather to confirm that, whatever happens, we all die. So in a way, of course they died after that last chapter, but so will we.

Very well-written and interesting. The author did a great job blending the pathos with the girls' refusal to give in to despair.

Read all of this in one day. It was a definite experience, and I'll definitely be buying the volumes once their English released finish in February of next year. I'm honestly not sad about the ending, it was... really moving. Especially towards the last few chapters.

And that stairwell...

Double-page supporter
if anyone wants to amp the experience, i'd reccomend listening to the anime soundtrack while reading
its quite soothing, yet lonesome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9qyqUE4LcU

Dex-chan lover
Just sad... You are left at a cliff hanger with no continuation in sight, and you start to feel sad for the worst case. But also happy for a reason because they ended it all together.

Just bitter.

I love this manga so much!
Soothing, cute, sad. I just have lots of feeling. What a bittersweet journey.

News :
The author will release new manga
source : ANN

Was a nice short read, literally their last tour. So many detail remain hidden even though it’s completed. Oh well, time to read some edgy revenge stories for feel good vibes.

Dex-chan lover
I know the author writes all kind of sad and deep, so I have my expectation when reading this.
And yet after finished this, I feel empty.
Death is eventually and whatever you doing now won't last forever, but precious memory is the only thing remains till the end.
Their end.
Our end.
Everything's.

TMW

Ah, such a lovely iyashikei/healing story.

*uncontrollable gut-wrenching sobbing*

this is what i love in a good manga, good story, nice characters, and an ending that will leave me sobbing for days.

Users who are viewing this thread