Girls Who Report The Color Of Their Underwear To Me Every Day For Some Reason - Ch. 13

Fed-Kun's army
@AnAddictedReader Ok, but we don't exactly know her age either, nor do we know her relation to the person standing beside her.

Never really said I approved of the situation either way, merely adding some optimism to a strangely different route this manga took for one chapter.

Can't really say I agree with you on bumping up the age of consent to 21 though, in most cases at 18 you can drink, smoke, and die in combat, so regardless of the facts of brain development that would require a near total societal change of coddling young adults of college age who would ultimately rebel against it leading to potential mass incarceration. We already have had issues with 18 year old's being arrested and registered as sex offenders for having sex with someone 2 to 3 years apart from them and well within their age groups particularly by outraged parents of mixed race couples who like to cry statutory rape because they don't like the fact that their daughter is dating a black kid that they went to school with.

Fed-Kun's army
Comment was duplicated if a mods sees this pls delete.

Fed-Kun's army
I think the point of this manga is that the guy who gets underwear reports is basically getting sexually harassed. Someone pointed out that the guy's hand is trembling and sweating while holding his phone and the little girl looks like she's coming onto the uncle which seems very sus indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread