Give You My First Time...

Group Leader
Sigh. I wonder if I should translate this honestly, the short story format is not quite the best :/

@Kinji You should! I have read the indonesian translation and it is so funny, cute, and wholesome lol

For readers, I must apologize that the upcoming chapter will be uploaded very late. That is because of my packed schedule. (Even now, sleeping 2-3 hours a day is a routine to me)

Banned
>hurr durr big titty Asian girl made this manga me will like manga duuuuuuuh 🤤

How much of a drone are you?

Dex-chan lover
Why they are all made by the same mangaka, but the art of each story look different ?

Dex-chan lover
the first story is dull. you don't understand their character motive and the explain is: someone that you have talk one time in the past. This is typical self-insert story. put a girl there and give MC sum fuk.
The second story is actually pretty fun. They actually have develop in these few page

Neither here nor there, but she has so much lesbian and female form appreciation stuff posted on her social media accounts , that it really makes me think the significant subset of the female ecchi authors 'community' just'd found a profitable way to capitalize on their ss desire (certainly way more profitable than yuri), since it seems to be something of a trend in the industry.

Well played, not complaining, just a subject to think about.

Users who are viewing this thread