Given - Vol. 7 Ch. 38 - 柊 mix_8

NO.NO.NO. I have been patiently WAITING for this conversation and its not at all what I expected 😭😭😭 WHY 🥺

Hiragii really loves him thoughhhh🥺

🤧😬😥One way or another they would've had to talk about Hiragi's relationship with Yuki.
But dang Shizu, you didn't have to respond to his confession like that. . .
Through my tears, I would Like to thank you for the chapter😍

mmm I didn't like this, wtf? Shizu... what the fck was that?
And not everyone wants to have sex even before starting the relationship... there's all kinds of people, some also need a strong emotional relationship before getting physically attracted. (I know this isn't even the case, but I just got a little offended by this whole conversation...)

Well that was um heartbreaking.
Poor Hiiragi is now just a confused ball of emotions.

Group Leader
This kind of reminds me of what happens to Kaji and Haruki. Shizu is obviously trying to intimidate him to protect himself or both of them or smth but we’ve already seen this shitty intimidation through sex. Kaji already accepted that he was a big asshole in the situation and it was a heavy arc overall. They didn’t brush off the topic as smth small which is good but I hope we’re not repeating it again with these two.

Looks like he’s pushing Hiiragi away by stating that because Hiiragi feels uncomfortable with being physical they don’t have mutual feelings while also scaring him on purpose. Comes off as very arrogant of him to try dictate what the other party feels.

Author really went “You get one wholesome couple and one only”

JMVNBMNGVCMN DMBVMNBDKFDBHG\
UFSDJKFHLSKXCGDLKHGHVFDLIUGHSELUIDVFXJKGHFKDVXHLRG
GSRILUKTYESRIOUDTYEOURY6TO95E759O5E764I8374EY58473563785EOSYRGQYTG
IC CANY TTAKE HTIS
THSI ISNT WHAT I WANTED NOR DID I EXPECT THIS
my heart
my poor heart

man Shizu needs to go play in traffic. Did he just imply sexually assaulting Hiragi with his dick or was he talking about kissing him? Either way, dude's a borderline sociopath at this point. I Don't even really like Hiiragi either. But I don't see how they could be a couple without it being completely dysfunctional and Shizu being abusive towards Hiiragi??? Shizu doesn't seem like the kind of person who's just gonna stop being a massive asshole

I've been on the verge of wanting to drop thing manga ever since it started to derail onto focusing on to this couple. But I keep reading on hoping it'll focus back on Mafuyu or Uenoyama. I could handle the angst between those two, but this shit with Hiiragi and Shizu just pisses me off. Guess we gotta wait another 2-3 months for the continuation of this bullshit hhhggg...

Thank you so freaking much translators!!!

And dude what the fuuuuuck was this chapter, oh my godnessssssss aaaaah! Now to wait 2 more months and I'm just speechless, what the hell Kizu Natzuki wtf

BTW Chickengirl001 are you 14 or what? Not everyone is a f sociopath, grow up! If you're over 18 and think this way that's sad. This interaction didn't even raise red flags but you're here commenting that he'd be abusive towards Hiragi like srsly wtf? If you dislike it that much yeah, just drop it

I hate when the fandom gets aggressive n directly attack a character after they screw up smtg ...
It's okay it's really okay, try to walk in his shoes .. he's also hurt (btw i mean shizu) he's also freaking out, feeling anxious and frustrated ..
Yes he also did smtg realllllllyyyy wring, but he will come back from it just give him lil time try to understand ffs

NOT HOW SHIZU PROJECTED HIS EMOTIONS ONTO HIIRAGI, HELLO???? he didn't even let hiiragi talk

yo HAHHAHAHA IM SO SORRY. i dont know why i found it funny. HAHHAHAHA shizu really be coming on strong to hiragi like bro chill and that's not so cool bro. And hiragi be confessing out of nowhere 😂😂, must be hard for him finally confessing and getting that reaction. But shizu feeling like that, that must've hurt thinking that hiragi loves yuki, but u are ought to feel lonely or what when ure friend passed away and because of suicide at that. Maybe its a different kind of love, than what shizu is thinking.

yo maybe this was just a misunderstanding? like from the last chapter where hiragi is looking at the back of mafuyu & yuki, and shizu watching hiragi's back, weren't hiragi just jealous or something? like maybe he's thinking that he also want the same relationship, that yuki & mafuyu had, with shizu?And shizu misinterpreted it as hiragi being in love with yuki? adunno lol

Users who are viewing this thread