Gleipnir - Vol. 10 Ch. 61

Dex-chan lover
Is this really ending? There are too many questions, and Kaito seems to have a really deep grudge towards Shuichi. Or maybe he just needs a goal to keep going.

Dex-chan lover
Sincerely, it's good that the end seems so o close, I like the Manga, but I can't see what more would happen.

When you think about it, the premise of this manga is kind of Dumb. I glad its getting finished. There is no reason to prolong the pain and boring anymore.

Kaito is basically a guy who'd sacrifice the world for the sake of one person. I like that, fuck moral.

I'm sure Claire isn't "forgot her name"'s little sister but somehow related to the revived Honoka.

Ayyyyee Bois, We bout to get Doxxxxx;d

jkjk

@kkuroro Thanks so much again!! Please don't hesitate to ask if you guys need help again!!

Double-page supporter
this is the kinda chapter you'd get if you got axed

Dex-chan lover
The manga is alright but this villain is really uninteresting imo
thx for the chapter

The page order makes no sense. I had to double check to make sure the scanlaters didn't get the order wrong, but no, author just feels like jumping around.

It feels like the authors were prolonging the last few chapters... When will we go back to the regular pacing?
Cuz the idea of this manga is interesting, there's so many things that can happen in here, but it seems like it's about to end...

Users who are viewing this thread