Global Martial Artist

Fed-Kun's army
I must say it is weird mix of bad and good. Yes, it is typical reincarnation/cheat system/power-up training story but with some fresh choices slapped over it making it both refreshing yet familiar. So far (ch.20) I enjoyed it but had to get by few puzzling points in story that could be resolved by writer in better way, things could be also stretch a little to give more impact to few incidents, now everything feels very rushed.
MC is not overpowered from start and works to get stronger, using his brain along generous luck(duh), not best writing but better than most trash isekais.

Double-page supporter
@NinjaInPants I'm not sure, I'm wondering if they'll survive the hour as they seem to be lining up with the official release
What I'm sure of is that I'm not going to read chapters that skipped 20+ chapters.

Dex-chan lover
While might have nice starting story, if TL's are just going to skip chapters then try to point to other sites. it's just best off dropping this and the TL group

So the time travel thing was totally useless. The MC just wants to get stronger, that's it, that's the plot. The cheat thing doesn't make it better.. cheats aren't cool, especially when they're this bland. Also he's an asshole with his familly. He's basicly playing an irl pay to win, and isn't paying back the money (30 000$) his family gave him, even though he could. (I'm still pretty early though, so he might be doing it later.. but I'm droping this)

Power Uploader
i'm so sorry for the inconvenience, i'm just doing some upload test, cause i always get an error while uploading, but now everything is fine.,
i will upload the rest of the chapter immediately.,
Use long strip when read, cause i combine every 10 page into 1

Dex-chan lover
Oof, do i even want to test the waters of this when even the description has grammatical errors?

Edit: f it, what do i have to lose huh
Edit2: it's okay, the translations stiff at some parts but understandable. The reincarnation part is absolutely thrown out in like 10 chapters so that's that. Over all an ok read.

Whats up with the missing chapters? This is my 3rd time finding a manga that has a big gap between chapters..

@AlphaFlow (and everyone else having doubts) I suggest that you give it a try (if you didn't yet). The story is for me still in the introduction / early parts but will pick up later. Adaption seems quite good for what i have seen so far which is pretty rare for a manhua.

The Isekai part has absolutely no interest in the story. Fights are meh because of his cheat IMO. World building & MC/Little Sister characters (And another one introduced in the chapters already out) are the best points.

I rarely laugh while reading something but it's one of the work that made me laugh quite a lot while reading it (i mean the novel one) and that's why i read so much of it.

And for missing chapters just look it up on internet... It shouldn't be difficult to find them on aggregators sites...

Finally, an MC who treats his family well instead of abandoning them to isekai.

Users who are viewing this thread