Go With the Clouds, North-by-Northwest - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Welcome Rainbow Shower

Group Leader
Jokes about the gap between uploads aside, many thanks! Hope you guys get those sfx letterers.
And for anyone who might be interested, looks like the fourth volume was just officially released. Time to get those...

Aggregator gang
Thank you so much for translating!!!!! I adore this series so much 😭

TSP

Group Leader
If anyone is wondering why we are still doing this series, the simple answer is that we have
beef with the official translations, so want to ultimately share our version of it.

Feel free to disagree with that if you want, but we and our translator stand by this, and it's not particularly uncommon for even official translations to be badly done and contain mistranslations (see: Otoyomegatari, if you can read Japanese... that one is really egregious.)

Group Leader
@TSP, just curious because I plan to get the officials. Can you elaborate on the mistakes they might have made? Are they egregiously bad or ruin the story? If so, I wouldn't bother then.

Contributor
If anyone is wondering why we are still doing this series, the simple answer is that we have
beef with the official translations, so want to ultimately share our version of it.

I'm also interested in what problems you have with the official translation. Not taking a jab at you but I don't see any significant differences between your translation and the official's for this chapter. I would say I prefer your version more just for the addition of translated sfx's but it's not a deal breaker.

Aggregator gang
I really enjoy the series I would hope you can continue to translate the manga irregardless of the official

Thanks for your hard work

Dex-chan lover
thanks a lot for the chapter , i hope you guys find more people that can work on what you want

Please keep going! I can't buy the official translation due to living in second world.

Guys, the car is called "Jimny" not "Jimney". Thanks for the translation tho. Wouldn 't be able to read this in my country without you guys

Dex-chan lover
This was sweet.

MIster pudding, does this mean that this is connected to Ran to Haiiro? It would be interesting as Kei has this strange ability but as far as i can see in completely human.

Thanks for doing this series, as always it is quality work. I won't lie, the space between chapters is big but i can feel your dedication to it.

Double-page supporter
It doesn't really matter tho (about leterer) i tbh likes the original with japanese text instead the localized English.

Users who are viewing this thread