Goblin Is Very Strong - Vol. 5 Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
It was a good ending.
I liked the mangaka's art style, hope he comes with a new work soon.

Double-page supporter
after over 3 years i finally get to see this manga through till the end, thanks for finishing the scanlations guys

Dex-chan lover
Such a shame that it ended but at least we got 40 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe someone did a speedrun of the second disk!

Thanks for all the translations!

A shame we won't get to see all of it but at least we know what the story would have been!

Dex-chan lover
I'm sad we don't get to see all of that in detail but I'm glad we got to see it at all

Dex-chan lover
But what about the flower on the table was it just a normal flower or someone ?

Dex-chan lover
yCCyAQ6.png

A shame it couldn't get the intended ending, but at least we got to read the whole thing.
Thanks for the TL, it was a fun ride.

I've been following the manga since chapter 1 and just like all great mangas it eventually came to an end. I loved the art and story line of the manga and wish that more of the story that wasn't covered could be released as a side story or a sequel. Overall i really enjoyed this manga and hope that the author will continue to make good works like this one. Also a big thanks to the translators for translating the series XD

Aggregator gang
...what?

@Chizan: A character from many chapters ago who fought their way to the demon palace and then got stomped by Goblin. Goblin was giving her advice on how to get home again (she came from another world, like Aki) when Mimit showed up, and the hero's angel took control, forcing her to attack Mimit. Goblin one-shotted her instantly and that's the last we saw of her.

Users who are viewing this thread